This M-icab conference was made possible through
- The invaluable contribution of many- this conference would have been impossible without your enthusiasm, deep knowledge and the willingness to dedicate your time to this event.
- Our faculty who attended during a weekend and did not receive honoraria for their work.
- A special thank you for the invaluable organisational support by ESO, the European School of Oncology, and in particular to Corinne Hall. Thank you for making this conference happen, it was a pleasure to work with you!
- Anyone who contributed to Saturday's discussion round- your insights are invaluable!
- The financial support from
The conference was funded by all sponsors to equal parts. Sponsors have no influence on the program, faculty or any other editorial content of this conference or website.
Conference participation was free and included accommodation and support for travel for patient advocates. Neither participants nor faculty received honoraria for attendance.
Melanoma Patient Network Europe
Surviving Melanoma in Europe.
Access to prevention, early detection and effective treatment for all.