Workshop participation, travel
and full-board accommodation
will be free for participants.
Participation is upon application only.
Krusenberg Herrgård is a friendly conference center
and hotel at the lake Mälaren, a 25 min drive away from Stockholm Arlanda, Sweden's main airport.
Last update 12th January 2019 BR
Surviving Melanoma in Europe.
Access to prevention, early detection and effective treatment for all.
Melanoma Patient Network Europe
MPNE WORKSHOP 22nd- 24th November 2019
We thank for their support
The small print
Decisions about workshop participation will be based on suitability for the workshop as well as scope of the Melanoma patient network Europe and are final.
22nd November- 24th November 2019
Krusenberg Herrgård, Uppsala, Sweden
Why this workshop?
Join us to tackle questions like these
Who should apply?
This workshop is directed at MPNEhubs, European Melanoma advocates who want to connect between their own country and the European Melanoma community- we are looking for advocates with a keen interest to share, work together and put in the effort before, during and after the workshop to produce concrete results for our network!
The number of participants is limited to 30 advocates to ensure effective exchange. A good enough working knowledge of English is essential to participate in the discussions!
How does it work?
1. Application: Attendance of this workshop is upon application only.
2. Selection: The organising committee will select participants based on their motivation with regards to access to innovative therapies in Melanoma, experience in collaboration and exchange and their level of English. As always, we are aiming for a balanced European mix!
3. Acceptance: Selected applicants will need to accept their place at the workshop and agree to
4. Accommodation: registration, accommodation and workshop meals will be arranged by MPNE and are free for selected advocates during the workshop (Friday and Saturday night).
5. Travel: Advocates however need to arrange their own travel- please wait until you have heard from us before booking. We are able to provide a travel allowance up to 400 Euro for economy/ 2nd class travel after the event and against original receipts only.
6. Extras: Please note that extras at the hotel, additional nights as well bank fees are at your own expenses and will not be covered by MPNE.
Gilliosa Spurrier, MPNE
Violeta Astratinei, MPNE
Bettina Ryll, MPNE
Fredrik Östman, MPNE